From getting new counters and appliances to changing the entire layout, a kitchen remodeling project can involve a variety of different updates. One of the aspects you should always upgrade, though, is the cabinetry.
Getting new cabinet doors gives your kitchen a major facelift, adds value and may even increase your storage space. However, picking cabinetry isn’t always as easy as it seems. Continue reading to learn more about cabinet doors from your reliable remodeling contractors in Phoenix, AZ.
The different types of doors
Cabinet doors aren’t a one-size-fits-all product. What looks great in your neighbor’s kitchen might look awful in yours. These are a few of the different styles of cabinetry you can choose from:
- Slab: Slab cabinet doors feature a simple flat surface. They’re made of a solid piece of wood and typically have an edge banded finish. Since they have a sleek and modern appearance, slab cabinets look great in kitchens with a contemporary style.
- Five piece: As the name suggests, a five-piece door is made of five pieces of wood. These doors can have a recessed or raised panel in the center and a frame on the exterior. Since their look can vary so widely, five-piece doors are found in all sorts of different kitchens.
- Recessed and raised: Again, a recessed door’s name gives away how it looks. These doors have a center panel that’s flat and recessed. Raised-panel doors, on the other hand, have a center panel that’s raised to the same height as the outside edges.
- Glass panel: You can probably guess that glass-panel doors feature glass in the center panel instead of wood. Glass panels are a good choice for homeowners who want to display their attractive dishes, bowls and glasses.
Hire Renovations by Design to install your new cabinetry
After you’ve decided you want to upgrade your cabinetry, you’ll need to call reliable remodeling contractors in Phoenix, AZ to tackle the project for you. Here are the reasons to choose our team at Renovations by Design:
- Helpful professionals: If this post still hasn’t helped you narrow down which doors you want, don’t worry—with over 20 years of experience, you can trust that our team members will help guide you through the entire buying and installation process.
- The best materials: Quality is our guarantee at Renovations by Design. That means we only use the best materials for all of our renovation projects. You can rest easy knowing that your new doors will stand the test of time.
- Wide range of services: Customers love coming to us because we’re their one-stop shop for all of their remodeling needs. Whether you want to upgrade your kitchen or bathroom, add a pool or add a new room to your house, our team can get the job done.
There’s no doubt about it—we’re the most reliable remodeling contractors in Phoenix, AZ! Give Renovations by Design a call today to learn all about our remodeling services and how we can improve the look, feel and value of your home.
Categorised in: Home Renovations